Explore the vibrantly coloured romantic cities of Rajasthan as well as Delhi, Varanasi and Agra on our 14 days, 13 nights Classic Rajasthan tour.
- Take photos of the pink-painted Hawa Mahal, also known as Palace of Winds, in Jaipur.
- Visit Mehrangarh, a mighty fort set on a rocky hill towering over the city of Jodhpur.
- In Udaipur, enjoy a boat ride on Lake Pichola which reflects the Aravalli Mountains on its mirror-like surface.
- Take an early morning boat ride along the River Ganges to see pilgrims lining the ghats.
- Ride a rickshaw in Delhi and watch the sun setting behind the ethereal Taj Mahal.
- Expore the red sandstone palaces and buildings in the fascinating ghost city of Fatephur Sikri.
- Look out for tigers on a jungle safari through the Sariska National Park.
Read more about the Classic Rajasthan tour here.