Malaysia Mask Updates
Further updates concerning Covid-19 in Malaysia: On 7th September 2022, mask-wearing became optional in most indoor places in Malaysia..
Here’s a quick, handy guide on when/where masks are still required, and when/where they are not:
- While travelling with public transportation: services such as buses, trains, taxis, airplanes, employee vans and school vans.
- While visiting health facilities: such as hospitals, clinics, nursing homes and equivalent.
Not required, but highly encouraged:
- While at crowded venues, including houses of worship, markets, stadiums, concert halls, etc.
- If you have symptoms such as fever, cough or cold.
- If you are a high-risk individual.
- If you are with a high-risk individual.
Premise owners can determine whether visitors are required to wear a face mask at their venues.
We look forwarding to welcoming you and your clients to Malaysia!