Visa on Arrival
Myanmar is renowned for its stunning temples, including the iconic Shwedagon Pagoda in Yangon. It boasts a rich cultural heritage, diverse landscapes from the Himalayan foothills to pristine beaches, and unique traditions like the one-leg-rowing Intha fishermen of Inle Lake.
Great news for our guests from India and China:
Tourist Visa on Arrival for Chinese and Indian citizens have been granted starting from 30th August 2023 as a one-year pilot project.
When Chinese and Indian tourists arrive to the International Airport, the Tourist Visa on Arrival shall be granted as follows:
- Upon arrival to the International Airports, the tourist shall acquire the Visa on Arrival form and fill in the form with 2 color photos (1.2 x 1.5) inches.
- For applying Visa on Arrival, the charge is USD 50 per person and allows a stay for up to 30 days.
- This is only for entering for visiting and hence, only Tourist Visa shall be granted.
- The Passport must have at least 6 months of validity remaining.
- Visitors need to present hotel name in Myanmar, return flight ticket & proof of sufficient financial resources.
- Extension of the stay will not be permitted. (Overstay persons must pay overstay fine.)
For further information please contact our team in Yangon. We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Golden Land, even if you are not of Indian or Chinese nationality: [email protected]