- Fully Vaccinated Travellers
- No pre-departure Covid-19 test required
- Travellers are considered fully vaccinated if they have received 2nd dose series or single dose vaccine more than 14 days prior to departure from the country of origin. Traveller’s vaccine must be included in this list.
- Acceptable proof of vaccinations- Traveller must possess and present any of the following proof of vaccination:
- World Health Organization International Certificate of Vaccination and Prophylaxis (WHO ICV)
- Request for an International Certificate of Vaccination (ICV) from the Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ). To book an appointment, go to www.icv.boq.ph. For more information, contact the BOQ hotline: (632) 5318-7500 loc. 121.
- Frequently Asked Questions on International Certificate Of Vaccination (ICV)
- WHO ICV application procedure for may vary from country to country. To apply for the WHO ICV, contact your local health care provider or your country’s health ministry office.
- International Filipino travelers (outbound PH) who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 that are required by the country of destination/principal/employer to present a proof of COVID-19 vaccination may:
- For Filipino nationals vaccinated in the Philippines
- National or state manual/digital vaccination certificate of the country/foreign government
- Unvaccinated or Partially Vaccinated (Filipino and Foreign)
- Travelers 15 years and older shall present a remotely supervised/laboratory-based Rapid Antigen Test administered and certified by a healthcare professional in a healthcare facility, laboratory, clinic, or other similar establishment taken 24 hours prior to the date and time of departure from country of origin/first port of embarkation in a continuous travel to the Philippines, excluding lay-overs; provided that, he/she has not left the airport premises or has not been admitted into another country during such lay-over.
- Travelers 15 years and older who fail to present a negative pre-departure testing shall be required to undergo a laboratory-based Antigen Test upon arrival at the airport.
- ACCOMPANIED minors below 15 years of age who are NOT VACCINATED for any reason whatsoever shall follow the quarantine protocols of their parent/s or an accompanying adult/guardian traveling with them.
UNACCOMPANIED minors below 15 years of age who are NOT VACCINATED for any reason whatsoever shall follow the protocols set forth in Section B (1) and (2) above.
Any inbound traveler, whether Filipino or Foreign national, who shall test positive for COVID-19 through rapid antigen test shall be subjected to the latest prevailing quarantine and isolation protocols of the DOH.