The ride of your life!
Be amazed by SkyHelix Sentosa, an unforgettable ride that reveals a breath-taking 360-degree view of the southern coast of Singapore and the Keppel Bay area.
The ride on the open-air gondola will last 12 minutes, which includes 10 minutes at the peak. Guests can enjoy the uplifting experience with a cool drink while dangling their feet in the air as the gondola slowly rotate and rises. Each ticket comes with a complimentary standard non-alcoholic beverage such as Sjora Mango Peach, Lemonade Slushie or a canned drink.
SkyHelix will be Singapore’s highest open-air panoramic ride and the first carbon-neutral attraction on Sentosa. The stunning structure is designed and constructed by French company Aerophile, known for its great Tethered Balloon.
The gondola is completely powered by three electrical winches that are managed on-ground. Safety measures in place include an electronic safety mechanism to ensure guests are properly secured, emergency brakes and power supply systems. To get on the SkyHelix Sentosa, you’ll have to be at least 1.05m in height. Guests between 1.05m to 1.2m in height or 12 years old and below may only take the ride if accompanied by a supervising adult.
An attraction host will accompany guests on the ride to ensure safety protocols are followed, while introducing the surrounding views and key landmarks.
Tip: The best time to visit the ride is between 5-7pm when you can catch a stunning view of the sun setting.
(All images: Mount Faber Leisure)
Updated Entry Requirements
With the relaxation of Singapore’s border measures, travellers can now enjoy seamless and fuss-free entry into Singapore. All fully vaccinated travellers will no longer need to take a COVID-19 pre-departure test before entering Singapore.
- Pre-departure test is not required for fully vaccinated travellers.
- Children aged 12 years and below are currently exempted from the vaccination requirement.
- All vaccination certificates, regardless of place of issuance and whether digitally verifiable or not, will be accepted as proof of vaccination.
Additional Requirements for Visitors
- Foreign visitors holding passports or travel documents issued by visa required countries/regions must apply for an entry visa.
- Travellers are still encouraged to ensure sufficient travel insurance coverage as they will have to pay for their own treatment costs if the insurance coverage is insufficient.
- Visitors must also use the TraceTogether app in Singapore to facilitate contact tracing.
Singapore Arrival Card (SGAC)
- Travellers must submit the SGAC within three days before their arrival in Singapore.
There are three sections on the SGAC:
- Personal details
- Vaccination status, including the submission of proof of vaccination for those who are vaccinated outside Singapore
- Health declaration
Travellers can present their SGAC acknowledgment email with any relevant supporting documentation as indicated therein, to airlines at check-in for their flight to Singapore.
For more information on travel requirements, you may visit https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/