An Exotic Oasis
With only 32 ocean-facing pool villas set in 23 acres of lush tropical gardens leading onto a sprawling private beach away from the bustle of Jimbaran Beach, Raffles Bali is an exotic oasis for the most fortunate and intrepid of travellers.
The six dining options include the iconic Writers Bar; Rumari, serving Indonesian and Balinese classics; and the Secret Cave for private dining experiences.
Facilities include a 25-metre-long beachfront infinity pool, and the Raffles Spa including a unique treatment suite at the top of the hill. The resort is the 15th Raffles hotel in the world, as well as the flagship of the Raffles Emotional Wellbeing Program, which offers a holistic approach to wellbeing through harmonious design, nutrition for pleasure and serenity rituals.
Cultural discoveries are a particular specialty at Raffles Bali. In addition to admiring the resort’s Balinese architecture or sampling authentic cuisine at Rumari Restaurant, explore the island’s colourful legends and time-honoured rituals with carefully designed Balinese cultural journeys crafted by Raffles Welbeing Butlers. These range from holy temple ceremonies to local cooking classes.
Unique Selling Points
- Beachfront location with a white sand secluded beach
- All 32 villas face to the ocean, the only resort in Bali which has such prominent and unique location and view.
- Resort features extensive artworks and unique artefacts
- The flagship of Raffles Emotional Wellbeing Program
- Raffles Spa with treatment suite located high on the hills
- Unique and curated dining destinations: The Secret Cave, The Purnama Honeymoon Bale, The Farm Terrace, Loloan Beach Bar and Grill, The Writers Bar
- Bespoke experiences comprising of Cultural, Wellbeing and Personal journeys, orchestrated by the Raffles Wellbeing Butler.
- Raffles Bali practices sustainable practices in both the villas and F&B