The First Resort
Kurumba is the Maldives’ very first resort, located a 10-minute ride by luxury speedboat from the airport. Explore the vibrant house reef, relax on the white sandy beaches and swim in the protected crystal clear lagoon.
Surrounded by soothing reflection ponds, the Veli Spa at Kurumba Maldives offers Thai, Balinese and Maldivan massages, reflexology and ‘The Spa Under the Stars’ experience. Be energised with a variety of activities, watersports, excursions or scuba diving. Culinary enthusiasts cannot fail to be inspired by the cuisine, culture, art and dance featured in the three bars and eight restaurants serving eclectic Japanese, Arabic, Thai, Indian and Italian cuisine.
For business travellers, the resort features the most complete and largest conference and meeting facilities in the Maldives – including a ballroom, various private breakout VIP rooms and boardrooms, along with state of the art audio visual equipment and support services.
With eight styles of accommodation spread amongst the island’s lush tropical gardens, Kurumba is a perfect holiday destination for all occasions. This is the Maldives in full colour!
Unique Selling Points
- Able to cater to a multitude of guest segments and travel needs
- Eight on-site restaurants, three bars and a nightly entertainment programme
- Quick and efficient airport transfers, available 24 hours
- Veli Spa offering a variety of massages and reflexology
- Extensive conference and meeting facilities