Sustainable Cruising with Bhaya Cruises
Bhaya Cruises has weaved sustainable tourism into their “New Normal” cruises featuring a return to nature at blissfully uncrowded destinations.
The cruises take place on their completely private 1-5 cabin ships – Bhaya Legend and Bhaya Premium – and offer opportunities rarely found elsewhere. There are no fixed departure dates as the ships will depart according to your requirements.
Highlights of the 3 day/ 2 nights cruise include:
- Cycling through the jungle to the traditional Viet Hai Village, a small town only connected to the outside world by their connection to the sea.
- A visit to an old boutique villa located deep inside Cat Ba National Park.
- One night spent in a homestay in the village with a jungle BBQ-style dinner.
- Visiting local villagers and the Bhaya Community Farm to learn about local vegetables and plants.
- Kayaking and lazing on a private beach at Ba Ham Lake.
- A tranquil early morning rowing boat ride through Cua Van floating village – an area considered as one of the most beautiful destinations in the world by Travel & Leisure Magazine.
- Join the exciting Master Chef ‘Halong Bay Edition’ Competition and try your hand at creating authentic Vietnamese dishes.
- A sunrise Tai Chi session on board the boat.